Berry Ginger punch is delectable smoothie made with some of my favourite berries, fruit and yogurt. Last month had been an extremely busy affair with clients as they kept me occupied for completing orders of yum Kesar Kaju Katli at home also accompanied by loads of work and not to forget the yummy food which we enjoyed on the shoot for another client. I hardly got any time to cook some good stuffs at home and so to update my blog for you all my dear readers and followers. Have been on just gobble and gobble yum delicacies with no physical workout at all. So, starting this month with some healthy stuffs initially 😉
I know, this month is full of celebrations festivals and kids vacation too, so loads of sweets and savouries coming all your way in another few weeks 🙂
Let start with this yum smoothie which makes healthy fruity breakfast as well as a snack.
1 cup, Strawberries (fresh or frozen), chopped
1/2 cup, Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1 cup, yogurt ( I have used low fat yogurt)
1 cup, orange juice (I have used freshly squeezed juice)
3 tbsp, honey (you may add more for more sweetness)
1inch ginger piece, roughly chopped
Few ice cubes
1. In a blender, add strawberries, ginger, blueberries and blend for 30 seconds
2. Add orange juice and blend for another 2-3 seconds
3. Lastly, add yogurt, honey and blend for another 10 seconds.
4. Add ice cubes and pour berry ginger punch in the serving glasses
1.If using frozen berries, thaw it at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Any berries of choice can be used for the refreshing berry ginger punch